St. Arseny Orthodox Church in Ķūļciems
The Orthodox Church parish of Ķūļciems obtained their church building in 1896. During the First World War and the occupation by the German forces, the church was destroyed and the building was being used as a fish-salting workshop. After the war, the parish was led by a priest from Sasmaka for several years, and the number of churchgoers reached as much as 300 persons in the middle of 1930s; the parish existed until the end of 1950s. Now we can say that the church is active. Public worship services are being hold every four months at least. Please, follow the information!