Valdgale Windmill – an architectural monument of the state heritage. Located 3 km from Talsi. As a boulder rock retaining construction it was built around1868. The mill was an integral part of the Valdgale manor complex, and until 1921 it was the property of Baron von Fircks family. In 2000 the windmill was purchased and renovated by Joseph Müller. When visiting the windmill, it possible to walk through the roof balcony overlooking a broad landscape which is especially spectacular at sunset.